Thursday, December 10, 2015

With my first ever post on this blog I want to bust the myth that making money online is simple. Clicking a mouse may look like a simple thing to do, but what stands behind this action is more than just routine. Anyone willing to start an online business must know everything about advertising on the internet, what programs to use and what to avoid to save time, nerves and money.
I started making money online a few years ago and since then I joined hundreds of websites promising riches, but in the end I stayed loyal only to a few of them. At the moment I am an affiliate in two big programs owned and managed by a full time internet marketer Brian Rooney - TrafficWave and The Online Ad Network (TOAN). I may write a separate post about Traffic Wave some time later, but at the moment I want to share with you the benefits of being an affiliate in TOAN.
TOAN's name speaks for itself - the core of the program is advertising: people post banners and text ads that are later displayed on the pages of TOAN as well as other places in the network. You can promote anything from online businesses to books and cosmetics and there is no limit to how many text or banner ads you can set up as long as you pay your membership fee of $19.95/month. Once your ads are up and running, the only thing you have to do is renew them once a month, while the system does all the advertising for you.
Apart from unlimited advertising, TOAN offers its members a chance to participate in the affiliate program free of charge and with NO PERSONAL SPONSORING REQUIREMENTS. This means that even if you do not know how to use other online advertising resources and have no people to join under you, you can still make money if you have joined under an active promoter (like me).


Of course, this all may be just empty words if I do not show you a proof that The Online Ad Network really pays daily to its affiliates. Yes, daily means that once you referral tree is filled with enough members for you to meet the minimum cash out threshold of $20 daily, money will be sent to you on daily basis. I personally do not qualify for daily cash outs (which would be making around $600 a month), but I do get paid. Anyways, here is the proof:


Brian Rooney does pay as promised, and after years of being involved in online marketing, I have reasons to trust him. In other words, if you are one of those marketers who have neither time nor skills to promote, TOAN is definitely for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment